Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Get in Shape!

 
I am completely procrastinating right now. The pile of work is massive and yet here I am, snuggling in bed, sipping on tea, listening to Maroon 5's first album Songs About Jane, and blogging. Over Thanksgiving I realized how long it's been since I last worked out. It has been more than just a while. So, here I am: committing to a workout schedule and healthy eating. What will I be embarking on during this challenge?
 
1. Wake up an hour early every morning to work out. (We'll see how this goes.)
2. Limit desserts to once a week.
3. No coffee, sodas, or soft drinks.
4. WATER WATER WATER (and some tea).
5. Home-cooked meals!
 

It's going to be a tough one but I will try my best to stick to it! Who wants to be my fitness buddy??
 
...alright back to these papers that are glaring at me.


No comments:

Post a Comment