Monday, July 15, 2013

star spangled 'Merica

Ten days of LA palm trees | Can't beat that perfect blue sky
Jana Kramer "Goodbye California"

Oh how I love 'Merica!
 I can't believe that it's already been a week since I returned from LA. (Does anyone else feel as though 2013 is FLYING?) Someone, TAKE. ME. BACK. ALREADY.
A couple months ago, I knew that it was about time that I take a vacation. My destination? Sunny LA to visit my fave, Kendall and Peter to celebrate one of my favorite holidays: 4th of July! Best decision...EVER.
I hopped on that plane, listened to Miley Cyrus' Party in the USA about a million times, and once I landed at LAX, I ran through there to find Kendall & Peter! The whole weekend was incredibly relaxing. I think my brain was so happy and filled with so many endorphins. Limited time with my email inbox is quite beautiful. Who knew?
My weekend in a few snapshots:
Goodbye Washington, DC...


Celebrating 'Merica the right way. Beach + BBQ + Fireworks

LOVING the 'Merica trunks behind us.

Spent Saturday afternoon shopping in Santa Monica.
 Highlight from lunch: Nutella Latte. YES.

What's more American than baseball? Let's go Boston!

We know a lot about baseball...right?

More fireworks after the Red Sox win! These fireworks had my heart. Oh my, gorgeous!

Sunday brunch at Sunny Spot. Two words: RUM. CREME. Still dreaming of this deliciousness.

How could I leave this?


*Sigh* I'm missing LA so much. I want to go back already! What an amazing long weekend. I came home refreshed and so ready to take on the work week!


1 comment:

  1. haha...I think you forgot to mention the time you spend in ER for sunburn from too much fun

    ReplyDelete