Friday, November 29, 2013

thanksgiving fun.

oh how I love Thanksgiving. It is probably my favorite holiday out of all.  The day off that I got due to the holiday was EXACTLY what my soul needed. The feeling of homesickness was beginning to flood me and my exhaustion level was high, high, high. So, you better believe it when I say that I BOOKED it home after closing on Wednesday. That 2 hour drive back to MD felt like nothing because I was so excited.

The second I walked into the house, a sense of relief just washed over me. I totally ran a couple of laps around the house and was a bit confused walking into my own room. Is this really what my room looked like? Being confined too 800 square feet has gotten me all confused.

I spent most of my Thursday doing absolutely nothing and spending quality time with the family. Oh, how there is so much to be thankful for!

Needless to say, my 30-hour trip home was far too short but I left with a heart so full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment