Wednesday, March 20, 2013

in a haze

I'm sitting in Starbucks right now, trying to crank out [what I really mean is: figure out] this Finance report. These reports stress me out like nothing else in this world.
 
It's weird being back in school after a week-long break. I've been in this absolute funk since the end of last semester/beginning of this semester. I thought that it'd disappear during break but unfortunately, I'm still in this funk. Something just isn't feeling right. Nothing is clicking for me and it's completely throwing me off my game.

I can feel that my mood is at an all time low. To be honest, I'm not my chipper self and wallow. There is A LOT of wallowing. Focus is out the window and everything is a complete haze.
 
There isn't a fire lit in me right now. When that alarm goes off in the morning, I just lie there and stare at my ceiling for an extra 15-20 minutes, refusing to get out of bed. When does that ever happen to me? ....never.
 
I'm really hoping things clear up soon and I find my way through all of this haze. I'm absolutely over it.
 
#negativenancy
#myapologies

No comments:

Post a Comment