Monday, April 8, 2013

Monthly Goals: April

Oh, hey April. You snuck up on me there! March was a terrible month for me and I'm over it. I woke up on the morning of the 1st and was excited to start a new month. April is a clean slate, new mentality, and refreshed attitude.
 
As I sat down with my April calendar opened up, I was shocked. It's going to be a whirlwind. All of my weekends have been booked with up event after event. On top of that, it's my final three weeks of my undergraduate career. How crazy!

When I thought about my goals for this month, I didn't really know what exactly I wanted to achieve. Things have been so up and down lately that I just wanted to set some overarching resolutions. Resolutions aren't as focused as goals but they're exactly what I need right now.

April Goals Resolutions
1. Stay Positive
2. Allow yourself to cry....
3. ...but know when to let things go
4. Make the most of your last 3 weeks as a college student

No comments:

Post a Comment