Tuesday, May 28, 2013

congratulations graduate.

 "Unless you want to wind up back in your childhood bedroom…Find what you’re good at, passionate about & devour it." -- Darryl Frank
 
It's official. I have graduated. YES -- GRADUATED.
 
The above quote was one of my favorite ones from all 5 of the commencements at American University. Darryl Frank gave one of the best speeches from that weekend at the School of Communications commencement.
 
Graduation was quite surreal and the morning of seemed like an absolute haze. One minute I'm in the car driving to American University and the next thing I know, I'm flipping the tassel on my cap to the other side.
 
A Kong family picture is definitely necessary. {Can't figure out why the photo isn't clear!}
 
Surreal!!
 
So happy that Whit was able to make it to see me walk across the stage!
 
Post graduation photo shoot with Mama Kong!
 
Two weeks has passed since graduation and I'm slowly, SLOWLYYYY adjusting to post-grad life.
 
 


1 comment: