Wednesday, May 8, 2013

she's my person

I've been following a lot of the #BlogEveryDayinMay posts that are going around the blog-o-sphere recently and am happy to participate now that finals are over!
 
Today is all about providing a piece of advice to others. ANYTHING.
 
My advice to each and every person out there: HAVE A PERSON.
 
via
 
Any Grey's Anatomy fans out there? That's right...find your Cristina to your Meredith, your Meredith to your Cristina. Have that friend in your life that you can depend on. Somebody who you can talk to about anything...no judgment. I've been so blessed to have people in my life who are there for me no matter what. One person that immediately pops into my head is Whitney! She's there for the good, she's there for the bad. She's my person!
 
The thing about life is that jobs and opportunities come and go but what holds us down are good people. You need incredible people in our life to keep you grounded.
 
So, go out there and find YOUR person.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment