Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pretty Little Liars and Some Grey's


Anyone else a fan of the show Pretty Little Liars? My friend E got me watching right before I left for Beijing and am now hooked! E has been harrassing me to watch this show for the longest time but I never understood the hype over it, but now I can kind of get it! Since getting to Fuzhou a week ago, I've had quite a bit of free time on my hands so I blazed through Season 2. Not completely sure what to do with myself now. Good thing Season 3 is premiering a few days after I get back to the States. I want to know who else is on Team A!! Could Spencer's sister Melissa really be on Team A? Are Aria and Ezra going to stay together? How will Hannah cope with the fact that Mona, her supposed BFF, tried to kill her? Will Emily and the rest of the girls figure out how Maya died? Too many questions!


Since we're on the topic of television, DID ANYONE WATCH THE SEASON FINALE OF GREY'S ANATOMY!? I'm such a loyal fan of Grey's. No lie. Ever since last week's pre-season finale episode, I've been bracing myself for this finale. There aren't really words to acurately describe how I felt while watching the finale. I had to stop in the middle of it because I couldn't handle the screams from the pain. Discomfort for sure. And then they just had to kill Lexie. Seriously?? Anyone but Lexie! I started bawling at that point. Pretty sure that was the first time we've ever seen Mark Sloane that real. I can't wait till September for the season premiere! All the original characters renewed their contracts so they can't be separating. RIGHT??? Is anyone else going to die from the plane crash??

Any other good tv shows out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment