Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Latest Find: Francesca's Collections

One of my favorite stores to shop at is Francesca's Collections. The store is color-coordinated (to keep the OCD side of me happy) and has the best selection of shoes and accessories. It's also a great spot to find cute birthday presents for your best friends! I can easily spend a couple of hours just going through everything...and walking out with a bag filled with some amazing items!

Prior to going abroad in January, I would always drive all the way to Bethesda Row to Francesca's since it was the closest location. HOWEVER, when I returned home from abroad, I happily discovered that Francesca's opened a location 5 minutes from my house. Dangerous!!

Yesterday I was running a few errands in Washingtonian Rio and decided to swing by Francesca's and peek in to see what they had. A couple hours later, I walked out of the store with a couple purchases. No regrets though!

I'm in love with this navy blue flowy blouse! The fabric is light, so that I won't sweat through it in the summer time. It would be perfect with a color popping bauble and white jeans for a night out. White shorts work also for a casual afternoon!


Brace yourselves for the next dress! It's a great hue of blue, lace detailing, and best of all: double key hole back with gold buttons. Yeah, I instantly fell in love with this little find. To top it off? It was on sale! As some of you may know, I have a senior photoshoot/portrait session coming soon and I think it's safe to say that this dress is a front-runner for the shoot. Pair it with a brown-braided belt and cowboy boots? PERFECTION!

Thanks Francesca's Collections for making my Friday afternoon great with these wonderful finds! I will be back soon, for sure. Ladies, head to a location/online store and take advantage of the 50% off summer shoes sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment