Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Bucket List


I am beyond excited that summer is officially here and am ready to begin writing a new story for this season. It's the last summer before I enter the real world. So, I want to take full advantage of this summer and experience many, many things before hitting the books come August. What better way to kick off the summer than a bucketlist! I have about 2 different bucket lists going right now--one with cMm and one for myself. Here are some things that I'd love to experience for myself before summer leaves!

1. Spend quality time with friends & family
2. Craft, craft, craft
3. Bake, bake, bake {to give others}
4. Get back in shape
5. Hit up a few of the "Diner, Drive-in, and Dive" spots
6. Hang out at the pool
7. Beach trip
8. Find the two perfect senior portrait outfits

What are some things on your summer bucketlist?


2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great list! I need to make one for me and my son Judah, I was thinking of finding a drive in movie theatre so he can see a movie. Or going to the Fairfax Corner fountains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i absolutely LOVED drive-in movie theatres as a kid. we use to drive up to baltimore (i think) and went to Benji's! always a summer must-go to spot.

      Delete