Sunday, June 17, 2012

One Busy Sunday

This is one busy Sunday! There is so much to celebrate.

First up, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! It's a bummer that my dad has to work on Father's Day, but it's been like this for the past 20 years of my life. We're pretty use to it. The family just simply celebrates this special day on a different day.

NEXT: It is one of my best friend's 21st birthday! June seems like a busy month for birthdays. Today we celebrate my friend Julia's birthday. I absolutely cannot believe we have known each other almost 11 years now. Crazy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA!

Julia and I at Senior Prom

Julia and I at the beach right before leaving for college


In other news, I am headed to Niagra Falls/Toronto tonight with my parents. I am fully prepared for my mind to be blown by this world wonder!


No comments:

Post a Comment