Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday

Is it a bit shocking that in the past week, I haven't really been on Pinterest? Usually, I'm the Pinterest Queen who pins away. This past week has been a bit busy so, my apologies for the lack of pins. However, I did pin a few random little things this week. Mostly words of inspiration to get me going.

Anyone else have this problem?

How awesome is this?

I'm very grateful to be surrounded by incredible women who set the example for me.

Following me on Pinterest yet?


I'd also like to take a moment and wish my Little cMm a HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY! Oh how they grow up so fast!!! She is one fabulous lady who brings such joy to my life and is ALWAYS there for me. I'm beyond stoked to be reunited tonight, hit the town, and celebrate her life! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!



No comments:

Post a Comment