Thursday, January 19, 2012

American Idol

I am not an American Idol fan. Haven't been in awhile. But, I will admit, last night I did cave and watched the season premiere. You know you're getting old when the contestants are younger than you. Most of them are between the ages of 15-18. Seriously?? For the most part, the premiere was quite boring but two of the contestants caught my attention and I'm now cheering for them!

Colton Dixon
This guy is my FAVORITE. Don't understand how he didn't make it last year! I thought he was fantastic! In order to give his sister the spotlight he decided not to reaudition this year but the judges ended up making him audition and he is once again headed to Hollywood. This is an original that he wrote. The lyrics are...phenomenal. Did I mention he's Christian? PERFECT. Marry me?

Phillip Phillips
Second favorite of mine. Interesting name right? He has such an infectious energy. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. His arrangement of Thriller!? Crazy. These are QUALITY artists. American Idol, don't screw it up.

After watching last night's Savannah auditions, it just makes me want to move to Georgia even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment