Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome to My Life

I've always wanted to create a blog. Tumblr is great but it just doesn't feel legit, if that makes any sense? So, back in December with the new year coming, I thought, "Why not start one?" The timing couldn't be better! I'm headed abroad to Beijing in 18 days and many people have been asking if I will be keeping a blog to keep them posted about my overseas adventure. Well, here it is! Walk in Love won't simply be a way to track me through my abroad experience but it will pretty much be about anything going on in my life.

I'm so excited for the daily themes that I have in mind! I hope that you will walk with me through the next few days/months/years of my life. If you have any advice for me, please don't hesitate in leaving a comment on the blog, tweeting at me, emailing me, or tracking me down in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment