Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday

I.LOVE.PINTEREST. Enough said there! Hence, daily theme #2: Pinterest Wednesday!

One thing about me is that I am a proud brother of American University's business professional fraternity, Alpha Kappa Psi (http://www.alphakappapsi.org/). We are an amazing brotherhood and we all pretty much live through food most of the times. Want to know one of the reasons why I love this brotherhood? The Lambda Nu chapter has a baking army. Yup, you read that right, a baking army! This Sunday we'll all be starting the semester out right by having a baked goods party! I absolutely can't wait. Oh, and you know where I'm getting my recipes! PINTEREST.

Here are some ideas so far from Pinterest:
Nutella Cookies

Chai Spiced Sugar Cookies

Brownie+Strawberry Cupcakes

Peanut Butter Cup Brownies

I'm drooling just looking at these pics! Decisions, decisions

-------------
On another note, did anyone watch the season premiere of Dance Moms last night? Don't laugh at me but I am a loyal watcher. It's a guilty pleasure of mine, what can I say!?
oh Abby, you're crazy. stop making the poor children cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment