Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday indeed! It is Chinese New Year! Sorry I've been away for a couple of days, it's been insane around here. But, it is a new year, the year of the dragon. I am so excited for the fresh start! There seems to be a bit more excitement surrounding this new year for me and I think it's because I will be flying to Beijing in FOUR DAYS. What??

What better way to start off the new year than to read my horoscope! I am a sheep and LOVE IT. Here is my awesome horoscope from Astrology.com. In this upcoming year of the dragon, the sheep (I) will go through periods of stress during my personal life but I have to stick it out because "the amount of love and support in your midst is likely to astound you." I'm assuming this will happen when I'm abroad and through my senior year. Another aspect of my horoscope: "If you're single, this could be an active, whirlwind time for dating, so step out of your shell!" Promising?

It seems like it will be a pretty good year! So, bring it on year of the Dragon!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment