Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Pick-Me-Up

It has been such a busy/productive Monday. Woke up mad early for a run, skyped with my friends who are all abroad, worked on a real estate contract, started the marketing plan for my dad's restaurants, and then had a great lunch with my family. Sounds exhausting but it always feels great to be productive and cross things off of the to-do list.

Want to know what I'm insanely excited about? The Australian Open! With the Australian Open, it means that the tennis season is officially underway. It's quite obvious who has put in the work during the offseason. ...which reminds me, I REALLY need to start getting back to a normal workout routine.

So, who am I rooting for to win the Autralian Open?

Sam Querrey--but of course
John Isner--duh...maybe?

I seriously think Mardy has a big chance! He ended 2011 amazingly well. Let's hope it continues!
(PS What's up with all of them fist pumping?)

Definitely cheering for the Americans. Well, I'm off to babysitting! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment