Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Tunes

If you know me, you know that I am a huge music fanatic. The long term life plan is that someday, I will be working in the music industry. One of my favorite things is to find new artists/bands all the time.

sooooooooo....
Today, I am introducing one of Walk in Love's daily themes: Tuesday Tunes. The first Tuesday Tunes will be Michael Stagliano. When I initially listened to his music, I thought he was great! As I started to learn more about him I found out that he was on The Bachelorette. Weird?? Never watched the show but hey, good for him! Go Google him; he is quite a cutie-patootie.

I am definitely digging his song "Find You" at this moment. It's kind of sad but it is GREAT. Love the whole "guitar+man+love song" thing he's got going on. Just sayin'!

Check it out! If you have any music recommendations that you think are must listens, let me know!



1 comment:

  1. so...jon mclaughlin and sara bareilles did a song together. how perfect is that. Check it out - Summer Is Over feat. Sara Bareilles

    ReplyDelete