Friday, February 22, 2013

Oh the Places We'll See


With a big-girl job in the real world, that means I am no longer a student with month-long breaks. It's time for paid vacation and figuring out how to properly manage the days given. A lot more stressful than you'd think. There's a lot of math and planning that goes into it because I definitely want to spread them out so as to avoid burn-out at work! 

After the stressful week that I've had, I can't help but dream about spring, summer, and early fall. I'm so excited to jet around and see friends that are all over the world (more like country)! And, let's be real. I want to be in shorts,  sandals, colorful tops, and sporting sunnies. 

Where are some of my jet-setting destinations on the list before the end of the year?

*NYC (probably 2-3 visits!)
*LA (cue "California, California, HERE WE COMEEE")
*Idaho 
*Boston (4th of July!)
*Charlotte
*Newport, RI
*Bahamas
*China (the likelihood of this becomes slimmer and slimmer by the day)

Seems like a mighty good list to me. I absolutely cannot contain my excitement! 

1 comment:

  1. Newport, RI?! The Naval War College is in Newport! Can I meet you there?!? P.S. I'm especially excited about Boston

    ReplyDelete