Monday, February 25, 2013

The Family Keeps on Growing

One of my favorite things about Alpha Kappa Psi is my family: STRONG FAM. All of us belong in this family and mesh. What have I noticed? We're all social, love laughing and most importantly...sassy. Lots and lots of sass. This past Thursday, we welcomed new babies into the family! Never have I ever felt older than that evening.
Some of the few lovely Strong Fam ladies. Can we get any cuter?
Welcome to the family new babies!

Part of my line minus David. Loving the statement necklaces!
OOTN: Blazer (Express) | Lace Peplum Top (Target) | Necklace (Francesca's) | Crossbody (Target) | Skinny Jeans (PacSun) | Boots (Mama Kong's Closet)


Love that Strong Fam is seeing great additions! This family just keeps on growing.


No comments:

Post a Comment