Wednesday, February 27, 2013

this is the year to...

As you all remember, I was having an incredibly rough week last week. I came home after a long day to a very, very surprising package. It was completely unexpected but made my day/week. Aren't those the best kind of gifts? The unexpected ones? Oh, it's the little things that count!
What did I find upon opening the package? This incredibly beautiful bangle.


It's the Kate Spade "this is the year to..." gold bangle. On the outside the words "be a firecracker, take a road trip, dance till dawn, wear red, master the bow tie, embrace color" are engraved. I guess Mama Is knew I was having a rough week because those were the exact words I needed to see. It was a great reminder that you decide how your day goes and how you feel. This one bad week is a blip in the grand scheme of things.

I've been wearing the bangle for a couple days now and can't help but smile whenever I look down at my wrist.

So, "this is the year to..." What are your dreams? Hopes?

No comments:

Post a Comment