Thursday, July 12, 2012

Advice Needed!

About a year ago (almost to the date), my dad and I decided that it was time for me to completely refurnish my room. We got rid of pretty much everything in my room except for one small dresser. Once everything was moved out of the room, we headed to IKEA and had a field day there. We came back with a van containing a small bookshelf, desk, chair, and bedframe. The idea behind all of this new furniture was that in about a year, I will be graduating from college and will be moving into my own place. Therefore, all this furniture needed to be portable and practical.

This where I could use a bit of advice! For the past year, I haven't had much room for storage. During the purging process, we threw out my huge dresser and I've been keeping my clothing in a spare room. But, we're beginning to use that room as a guest room and I have to move everything back into my room!

My question is: What are some great storage methods for clothing, purses, bedding, accessories, nail polish, and books? Keep in mind, my closet is jam packed with clothing and old college notebooks!

I would love to hear what you guys have in mind! Thank you for all of your help. MUCH appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment