Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Month Back Home

Happy July! It's already July? What? Halfway through year 2012! I honestly can't believe that it has been a month since my homecoming from abroad. Time has flown by. It really doesn't feel as though it's only been 30 days. China feels so far away!

It feels great to be back home. I've gotten myself back into the swing of things and am keeping myself busy with: travel, interviews, meetings, work, and volunteering. Being home though has made me realize the things I took for granted prior to spending 5 months in China.

What are some things that I realized I missed about the United States?
1. No yelling in restaurants
2. Peaceful streets
3. Cheap Starbucks (about $5 for a tall hazelnut coffee? ridiculous!)
4. Normal bathrooms
5. No spitting
6. Being able to drive

So happy to be back home in the U S of A!

No comments:

Post a Comment