Monday, July 2, 2012

Brand New Wheels

When I walked out of the airport last month, my parents had a surprise (a pretty big surprise) ready for me. As I had my luggage in tow, we stopped in front of this car that I didn't recognize. After a few questions, my parents revealed that it was MY NEW CAR. It is such a beauty! The second I stepped into the car, the new car smell made me so incredibly happy!

The new Toyota Camry is my homecoming/21st birthday present! Yup, you heard that right--a Toyota Camry. Time for a big-girl, serious car. I gotta say though, I'm just a little sad to see my red Celica go!

The car is now a month old and there's nothing that makes you feel more grown up than making that first car payment. Crazy! One step closer to the real world.

This is it!!

Freaked out a bit when we hit 1000 miles

Who's ready for a trip?


No comments:

Post a Comment