Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oh My, Lilly!

It's that time of year again where I hunt for my next agenda. Planners are so imperative for me. Y'all might think that it's crazy that this one tiny book is pretty much my lifeline. Call me crazy, but that's just how I keep myself organized and on-top of things. My secret in life!

What makes the perfect agenda? Plenty of space, tabs, monthly calendars, and weekly calendars. Whenever I get a new agenda, I go through it and color code things as well as put in important dates like birthdays!

This year, I decided to go with the Lilly Pulitzer agenda. Girls, let me tell you. I'm drooling over this thing! I had preordered it a month ago and have been *patiently* waiting for it. Finally, I arrived home from Beach Week and there the package was, just BEGGING me to rip it open. I immediately broke that box and have been oo-ing and aah-ing every page. The prints are GORGEOUS. I absolutely can't wait to start using this planner!

Look at this beauty!

THERE.ARE.STICKERS.

Preach girl, preach!

One of my favorite prints

Do you girls have your yearly agendas yet?

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that agenda! I just took the plunge and bought an Erin Condren planner but this one is so so cute. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mckenzie, thanks for reading! I'm so in love with this agenda...not letting it out of my sight! I was on the verge of getting an Erin Condren planner. How do you like it??

      Delete