Friday, July 20, 2012

Blogger 411

Hey guys! I completely and fully apologize for being MIA this entire week. I'll chalk it up to it being my birthday week?

Well, I started Walk in Love not long ago so I thought, what better way to introduce myself than to link up with Becky over at From Mrs. to Mama for Blogger 411!


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I started Walk in Love in January of 2012. It honestly feels like it was just yesterday when I created this blog! In order to keep my family updated on my abroad experience in Beijing, I started up this blog but I've grown to love blogging and the community that I decided to continue on! It's now a document of my life, things that happen, and the things that inspire me.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I am headed into my senior year (so excited!) of college at American University in Washington, DC. I'm working towards a degree in Business Administration with specializations in Finance, International Business, and Marketing.

3. Where have you traveled?
I have traveled quite a bit in the past seven months. I started the year off with a trip to Atlanta, GA for Passion 2012, and then China for almost six months. Once I returned to the States, I took a trip with my family to Canada/Niagra Falls! Prior to 2012, I have been all over the United States, from Florida to California to New York to Michigan to the South. My dream is to visit all 50 states!

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I don't think I'd necessarily buy anything but I'd definitely pay off my student loans!

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Loud chewing for sure, not turning on the turn signal when changing lanes, and clicking pens.

6. What is your favorite movie?
My go-to movie when I'm feeling down is She's the Man. I could watch this movie multiple times in one night.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I've cut out sugar from my diet so water is my drink of choice. Prior to this change, sweet tea was what I always ordered.

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Me time doesn't come around very often but when I do, I de-stress by spending time in the Word, journaling, and baking!

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Such a tough one! Practically, I would say Target because you can do all sorts of shopping in there from home decor to groceries to clothing.

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
There are plenty! But one that stands out right now would be junior year of high school when I was at Nordstroms with a friend trying out shoes for homecoming and I completely face planted. Whomp whomp.

11. What day would you love to relive again?
Another tough one! But, any of the days that I spent with John I would say! Some great memories there.

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
It would definitely have to be someone Asian! But, I don't know any great Chinese actresses!

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I have quite a diverse portfolio of jobs (read oddest jobs). These jobs include working at a tennis tournament, retail shops, music venues, booking concerts, and interning at a sports/entertainment marketing agency.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

Since I celebrated my 21st birthday yesterday, I decided to share a photo from my 18th birthday. These girls and I have been friends since we were in 5th grade. Couldn't have imagined celebrating the 18th birthday with anyone else but them!

15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
EUROPE! I have yet to travel over there and it is both my mom's and my dream to travel around Europe.

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
My family and I celebrating my 21st!

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

Tough, tough question. I don't necessarily know what industry I'll be working in but 5 years from now, I do hope that I will continue walking closely with the Lord, getting married, and starting a family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment