Friday, July 6, 2012

July Goals

It's been awhile since I last posted my monthly goals! The last time was probably when I was in Beijing. Crazy, huh? Well, it's time to make the most of the month! I can't believe that the first week fo the month is already gone. The months are flying by! Check out my July goals!


1. Write more handwritten letters
2. Intentionally pray for certain friends
3. Read up on foreign affairs
4. Make a trip up to NYC and visit Lesley, Kate, and Kendall
5. Read at least 3 books
6. Keep working out consistently

Have you made your monthly goals yet?

2 comments:

  1. Great goals! I love to read about foreign affairs (it's my minor!). This is a really great magazine that I subscribe to, you can also buy it at Barnes & Noble; http://www.foreignpolicy.com/ . Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, thank you so much for the recommendation! I will be headed to B&N (one of my fave spots) tomorrow to check it out! Teach me foreign affairs!

      Delete