Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

It's finally Friday! This week has felt incredibly long for some reason and I'm simply happy over the fact that it is the weekend.

To kick off the weekend, I'm linking up with Lindsey over at The Bargain Blonde for Friday Favorites.



 

1. Handwritten Letters
One of my love languages is definitely gifts. I'm not talking about big, extravagant gifts but tiny things! One of my favorite gifts is a simple card in the mail. What girl doesn't love getting mail? This past week I received a couple of cards and every time a smile comes across my face. My day just brightens up!

2. The Hills
MTV is having a The Hills marathon today and I could not be more excited! This was one of my favorite shows in high school. I definitely loved watching the show pre-Kristen. Lauren Conrad was always a girl who I looked up to when I was in high school. She was genuine on the show and was incredibly relatable. You can't find a reality star more classy than LC.

3. eos Lip Balm
This is legitimately my "must-carry" item. I have an eos lip balm in almost every single one of my purses. This lip balm is GREAT. They glide on so easily and make your lips feel incredible. Love, love, love this product!

4. Cooler Weather
I know it's crazy to say that I'm enjoying this "cooler" 80-degree weather. But, in comparison to last week's streak of over 100-degree weather, I felt so comfortable this week. I will take the 80-degree, mild humidity weather!

5. Giveaway @ Bluegrass Bred
Bluegrass Bred
Mckenzie over at Bluegrass Bred is hosting a fabulous giveaway! There are some great items involved. Hurry on over to her cute blog and sign up already!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment