Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Finals, Papers, and Presentations? Check, check, and CHECK.

I am officially done with classes for the semester here in Beijing! My brain is dead after a two and a half hour Chinese exam early this morning and a four hour long night class tonight. After presenting my last PowerPoint and handing in that final paper, it felt as though a weight was instantly lifted off my shoulders.

To be honest, I can't believe classes are finally over. It flew by way too fast! And it really hit me today that I am leaving Beijing...in 2 days. Is this serious?? Where has this semester gone!?

So, classes are done. All that's left is one more day of interning. Once again, I can't believe tomorrow is my last day interning at Octagon. The goodbyes will be tough. I will be savoring every moment of it!

PS. In a couple of hours, it will be the 26th in Beijing. Tweet @johnisner and wish the guy a happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment