Monday, April 16, 2012

Tuesday Tunes

One of my most favorite artists is Ben Rector. Behind Dave Barnes, he is the most played artist on the iTunes library. I am the proud owner of each of his albums and I gotta admit, each one is a piece of true art. So well written and produced. Listening to them, I feel like I'm walking through a story. His voice is insanely mesmerizing and soothing all at the same time. Now, that's a very good sign that he is just simply THAT good.

Ben Rector is one amazing live performer. What I love most though are his Youtube videos. I could watch the same video over and over and over again and never feel bored. Hello, he plays close to a million (clearly an exaggeration) instruments in these videos! How would I describe Ben Rector? One amazingly talented, incredibly gifted genius/artist.

Whenever someone asks me for a new recommendation I always say Ben Rector. Not one person has ever said anything negative about my recommendation. They're simply hooked! So, do yourself a favor and give Ben Rector a listen. You honestly will not regret it.

Ben Rector covering Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"

Happy Listening!

1 comment: