Monday, April 2, 2012

Tuesday Tunes

It's a national holiday here in Beijing today so that means I have a day off from work. I'm beyond excited about a free day as this allows me to have time to breathe and catch up on some school work. I will totally be taking advantage of this day to finish at least one of my five papers that need to be completed. Setting up shop in a Starbucks, working, and listening to some great tunes. Sounds marvelous.

One of the artists I will definitely be working to is: Cary Brothers. These guys are great and I have been a fan of theirs for quite some time now. They released a new single back in November that I'm in love with, "Free Like You Make Me." It was featured on last week's One Tree Hill episode and it was so well placed in the episode that I started to tear up. Don't laugh. The lyrics are so sad, yet so great. These guys are superb and talented songwriters and performers. Give it a listen!


I'll take your place when the world ends
And you take mine
I'll break us out of this
Jail and get you high
'Cause when it all ends,
I want you to be free
Free like you make me



Happy Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment