Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday


Linking up with super cute blogger Michelle over at The Vintage Apple today for Pinteresting Wednesday!

I miss my bed. I'm not going to lie, I miss the comfort of being in my own, comfy bed. I will also not lie about my slight infactuation (but really, it's an obsession) with bedding. Bedding is one way that a person can express their personality in their room. It's also, in my main opinion, the focal point in a bedroom. So, I'm always on the hunt for new and cute bedding!

My bed in Beijing isn't too exciting, unfortunately. It's too sad looking to even post!

Some Bedding Pinterest finds that I'm loving this week. Can we replace what I have in Beijing with these? No? Well, I guess I'll just have to wait until June when I get back to the States!

I'm always a fan of the grey and yellow duo.

RUF-RUF-RUFFLES!! I squeal everytime I see this bedding. Doesn't it look super comfortable? PLUS ruffles and TEAL? You can't beat that.

Very classy, Tiffany's, Audrey inspired bedroom. The contrast between turquoise and black is always mad cute.

LOVING the chevron of course. So many patterns going on but they all complement one another so well!

Wouldn't typically go for something like this but it's growing on me. I think it's the polka-dot comforter!


All this bedding pinning makes me want to take a nap! No time though, too many papers to write!


Following me on Pinterest yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment