Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Draft Day!

I finished my semester with my internship today and it was so tough saying goodbye to everyone! But, who knows...maybe I'll be back...VERY soon! The greatest thing though is that all of the interns and I are already planning trips to see one another. So exciting!

Now, it's time to pack. Totally dreading this process. However, I will suck it up and just get it over with. Do you know what I'm excited about though? THE NFL DRAFT. It's one of my most favorite events of the year because it officially kicks off the season. Oh how I miss football during the off-season. Can't wait till the second pick of the draft! REDSKINS WILL BE DRAFTING RG3. They better!!! I absolutely am STOKED for RG3 to grace DMV with his presence and hopefully bring life back to the franchise.

It also means that I am THAT much more excited to get tickets for 'Skins games this fall.

Pure talent right here

BUH-BYE Rex. HELLOOOOOO RG3!

Once it's official, I am TOTALLY getting one of these shirts and will sport it proudly!

SO excited for the draft! I will be up quite early to catch some of the action. I promise I won't live tweet the draft this year (except for the major draft picks of course!).


Happy Draft Day! HTTR!


1 comment: