Thursday, April 26, 2012

Headed Down the Coast of China

I am packed (well somewhat packed) and ready to head down the coast of China for two weeks. Within the next two weeks, I along with 4 other students will be visiting various cities along the coast of China in order to study the economic development of China. These cities include: Shanghai, Hangzhou, Wenzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, and finally Guangzhou. Although there will be site visits in each of these cities, there will also be plenty of time to be tourists and adventure around. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the growth of a couple of these cities since I last saw them in 2005.

The two-week adventure will start tonight on an overnight train to Shanghai. I'll have internet access (or at least I hope so) so keep your eyes out for updates on the blog!

ALSO, Happy Birthday to my little brother Michael! I can't believe that the kid is already 19. Is this serious? It's a bit terrifying to say the least. I'm on the hunt for the perfect birthday present for him and I think I've got just the idea!


Birthday boy and I at a Redskins game last season. Can't wait to be back and watch RG3 rock the stadium!


TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment