Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mid Mid-Life Crisis

***delay in post due to internet problems. sorry!***

At 20 years old, I had a mid-life crisis this week. Hence, mid mid-life crisis. Get it?

Long story short, I've been a total wreck since the beginning of the week. I completely broke down on Monday and didn't have a single clue as to what I was doing with my life. In the eyes of many of you, I'm that Type A, worry-wart, OCD, "must plan five years in advance" kind of person. The idea of having step-by-step plans excites me!

But, this week I completely hit a wall and fell off the wagon for some odd reason. The stress level began to increase over what seemed like every single aspect of my life.

What was I stressed over?
1. Life...in general.
2. Priorities in life.
3. School.
4. Next Semester.
5. Graduation.
6. Myself.
7. Future.
8. Job.

Yeah...everything. My dad is awesome. He's pretty much the most patient person when it comes to my nonsense and attempted to help calm the nerves. Nevertheless, I'm still freaking out but slightly less. It's just very tough for me to let go of control and let things happen. Like I said...I'm a control freak. But, I definitely need to learn to step away sometimes because I don't know how much more of this my body, brain, heart, and sleep schedule can take.






No comments:

Post a Comment