Friday, March 9, 2012

Monthly Goals--March

Another month has flown by! Only a little less than two months left of school here in Beijing. Dear time, please slow down. I don't think I'm quite ready for senior year yet! New month, new goals.

February Goals:
1. Explore Beijing (I've been exploring, talking to new people, learning more about the culture but I'm not crossing this one yet. There is so much more to see, so much more to experience, so much more to learn! It's endless.)
2. Conquer Chinese ( I am now fully in the swing of things and picking vocab and grammar more and more. But, Chinese can never be fully conquered. Plus, midterm Monday? Eh...)
3. Be intentional in my relationships in Beijing (Continued process but I'm loving the conversations I've been having and it's been awesome getting to know others.)
4. Join student organizations (Ehh...I've been joining other organizations? Just not on campus ones?)
5. Immerse myself in biblical community (YES! I've loved everyone I've met!!)
6. Commit to my quiet times (Y'all, I'm quite impressed with myself. TIME AND PLACE.)
7. Excel in my internship (Another continued process! But, hopefully I'm living up to expectations?)
8. Keep up with the blog (I did miss a few days but I must say, I'm pretty impressed with myself.)

Don't be misguided by the lack of cross-offs on last month's goals. Most of them are continued processes and they are still on the list for March! But, I did write down a few new ones for myself for this month!

March Goals
1. Commit to quiet times--TIME and PLACE. This will always be on my monthly goals list!
2. Keep going with Chinese--I'm definitely nervous about this midterm on Monday. HELP!
3. Take more pictures--I'm not a picture person but I don't want to forget about my trip here! Instagram has been a great motivator to take more pics!
4. Start hunting for gifts for friends and family--Any gift requests out there?
5. Start on my papers!--I have about 5 or 6 papers due by the end of the semester. Is this serious?
6. INTERN, INTERN, INTERN
7. ...but at the same time give myself a break once a week
8. Spring Break!--visit family, RELAX, rejuvenate, walk around the city, and be happy!


Do you all have any awesome goals for the month of March or any suggestions on how to accomplish some of my new ones?




PS: dWa is hosting yet ANOTHER giveaway on her blog (Prep In Your Step)! She is one awesome, awesome gal! Check out her fabulously cute Stylin' Stix Studio giveaway and sign up. Who doesn't like clipboards and matching monogrammed notecards!?

No comments:

Post a Comment