Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday

I'm still waiting for this so-called "spring weather" to grace Beijing. Nothing yet but in the meantime I'm trying to experience Spring through Pinterest. Dresses, skirts, mint, colored denim, and cute blouses are definitely catching my eye. I totally wish I were in the States shopping right now but for now, I will save up for a huge shopping trip when I get back!

Stripes, navy, mint colored denim, sandals, and a piece of statement jewelry!? PERFECT.

Let's talk about my love and adoration for this outfit. Get in my closet. Somebody please find me this skirt!?!?

Oh LC how I love you and your sense of style. Please come be my personal stylist?

I'm slightly obsessed with blazers. I wear my black one ALL the time. H&M is terrible for me because they have blazers in almost every color. So tempting. Blazers just pull an outfit together!

CUTE and I'm loving the print top with the neon pink skirt and gold accessories

I have a thing for stripes and this striped dress is perfect for Spring

How adorable is this skirt? The coral color and print!

Some of my favorites: blazer, stripes, skirt, and teal. YES PLEASE.

I better stop right here. If these outfits would all magically appear in my closet, I'd be quite happy. Just sayin'...


Are you following me on Pinterest yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment