Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday

Being in Beijing has made me miss my room and organization. The parentals are probably laughing at this point. My room at home isn't always particularly clean and spotless but there are times where I just get in the mood of completely reorganizing the entire space. While abroad, I have...nothing. Pretty much one single tiny glass display class for storage. Bummer, right?

When I think of organization I dream of IKEA, Bath and Beyond, and the Container Store. I absolutely love cute boxes and bins. If I could, I would move one of the IKEA displays directly into my house. I've been pinning away different organizational ideas so that when I get back to the States, it will be my summer project! One of my goals for the year is to keep my room clean and organized at all times. For some odd reason I can keep my life, planner, and schedule organized but not my room. But let's be honest, I'm only in my room less than 6 or 7 hours a day and I'm out of there. Commuting is not a joke friends. It keeps life busy!


What a great idea to use jars to keep all beauty supplies in one central place. On top of that, what cute labels.

FINALLY! A way to organize all of the cupcake liners that I have.

As a goal-setting type of person, I totally approve of this organizational tool. This is a great way to keep yourself motivated throughout the week.

Perfect and practical for my rapidly growing ribbon collection.

I'm a total stationery addict and my desk is filled with different cards and designs. Love this little stationery station!

This is the ultimate organized desk and inspirational space.

Have any organizational tips for me?

Are you following me on Pinterest yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment