Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday

So...I lied. There won't be an update on my Spring Break trip just yet. That's because it's Pinterest Wednesday! Nonetheless, I'm thoroughly enjoying my oh so very relaxing Spring Break trip. Update for sure tomorrow!

I've been starting my own stack. So far I've got a super cute watch and bracelet that go incredibly well with one another. Pinterest has got me on the hunt for new additions to my arm candy. One thing about me is that I'm very picky and it takes me awhile to make a decision because each piece HAS to work well with one another. Come on, that's the meaning of a stack, right? Cohesiveness?

How beautiful is this Michael Kors watch?? Drooling over this piece.

LOVE these. I'd totally go for the rose gold colored ones. It'll match the rest of the pieces.


Follow me on Pinterest! I'm quite the pinner!


I also want to make a shout out to my friend Miss Shannon Hansen! It's her 23rd birthday. This lady means so much to me. She has been there by my side since my freshman year of college. I miss our spontaneous coffee dates, constant laughter, and silly-ness in general. She is one of the most encouraging people I know and never fails in cheering me up when I'm feeling down. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON! ...I would post a pic of her but then I realized we have no pictures together. Is this serious??




No comments:

Post a Comment