Monday, March 19, 2012

Tuesday Tunes

Happy First Day of Spring!

...or at least that's what my planner tells me. It surely doesn't feel like it in Beijing. There never seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel with this weather. Beijing likes to be cold...cold...and even colder. All I'm asking is for some sunshine, clear blue skies, and a little bit of warmth. Is that asking for too much?

I'm a huge fan of Spotify for checking out new music. You all should definitely give it a go! Whenever a new album comes out, Spotify is my go-to place to click through the tracks and see if the album is worth buying on iTunes. It has definitely been a money saver and as a college student, every little penny counts! In order to celebrate Spring, I created a "Spring Playlist." These aren't necessarily the ONLY songs I'll be listening to for the next couple of months, but they are some new, catchy tunes recently released!


Hope you enjoy these tunes as much as I do! If there are any tunes you think I need to check out, for sure leave me a note!

Happy Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment