Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday

I'm the type of girl who loves baking. It's quite therapeutic for me and in a way, it's a creative outlet for me. I love looking for new recipes, finding cute cupcake liners at Michael's, trying out these new recipes, and sharing treats with my friends. It has been over a month since I've last baked and am feeling a bit deprived! I have now resorted to Pinterest to dream about baking and eating cupcakes and other yummy treats. Will someone please find me an oven...or a good brownie...or cupcake to shove in my face?

When I get back, I will be printing this out and framing it.

Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes. Sounds refreshing! Perfect for the summer.

Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes. Craving for some nutella right now...but in reality, every day.

Chocolate Chip Cherry Cheesecake. Think about it. Yup, sounds DELICIOUS.

Apple Pie Bites. yum yum yum!

Thank you Pinterest for satisfying my craving for baked goods through pictures and recipes. I can't wait to try a few of these out in a couple of months!

Are you following my pins?


PS so many work stories to tell you all. There's never a boring week here in Beijing.






1 comment: