Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tuesday Tunes & Pinterest Wednesday

Did I really just eat dinner out of a plastic bag? Yeah, I did. Thanks Beijing! It may have been in a plastic bag but my bao zi (pork buns) and jiao zi (dumplings) were absolutely delish. Didn't have time to take a picture because I was starving. I'm a workaholic and haven't eaten all day so FORGIVE ME. Wednesdays are going to be insane for me. I have class at 9am for three and a half hours then I immediately head to my internship (an hour and 15 minute commute) until 6:30pm and finally commute another hour and 15 minutes back home. Worth it though! I had another wonderful day at work. Seriously, I can listen to my boss talk all day. His British accent is just incredible. He's also absolutely hilarious and everyday I thank him for believing in me and giving me this opportunity. He simply laughs and says I'm being ridiculous. I honestly hope I don't let anyone down in the office!!

As promised, I owe you all a Tuesday Tunes! Well, this week's Tuesday Tunes feature is my absolute favorite artist: Dave Barnes. You all know I'm totally obsessed with him. Yeah, yeah, yeah. This past Tuesday he just released another single from his upcoming album. It's called "White Flag." As always, Dave Barnes does not disappoint and I am hooked! Give it a listen! You won't regret it!

How handsome is he!?

Woo! Pinterest Wednesday. I feel as though my addiction to Pinterest has gotten worse since I've gotten to Beijing. I wake up pinning on my phone and go to bed pinning on my phone. Yup, addict right here! My "Wishlist" board on Pinterest is growing bigger and bigger everyday. Hey y'all, my birthday is in July...just sayin'.

My three favorite things: Chevron, Monogram, and iPhone

Crushin' hardcore over this fabulous Kate Spade cross body. It's the perfect size and look at that color! It's screaming spring and summer.

I've been itching to buy a pair (or 3) of Tori Burch Reva Flats. They actually have knock-off ones in Beijing but I will definitely be going back State side and investing in a real pair.

How beautiful is this Lilly dress? The Navy one is my absolute fave. Can't wait to hit up my Lilly spot in Bethesda when I get back!
My niece in AKPsi has this wristlet and when I saw it, I instantly fell in love. This Michael Kors wristlet is absolutely perfect and such a genius idea. It's practical and super chic. WANT.

The list can go on and on but I'll stop right here and spare you all. I would just like to add right now how I love the fact that my grandfather is currently texting me. No problem at all. In fact, he's even texting in Mandarin Chinese. Mad impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment