Saturday, February 25, 2012

Strong Family

One of the things on my long list of things I miss is my Alpha Kappa Psi family. Oh Strong Family how I miss each and every one of you. The ENTIRE family (we are quite massive) is wonderful. Each member is so talented, intelligent, ambitious, and genuine. I do however miss my own family line the most. I have been with some of these ladies since fall of my sophomore year and we have continued to grow every semester. This past Thursday we welcomed three AMAZING new members into the family and one of them is in my own very family line. I have been adamantly stalking my new GGLittle Janina via Facebook. Y'all she is wonderful and most definitely Strong material. Can't wait to meet this girl!

So long ago! From left to right: Biggie (Kendall), Twin (Julia), and Me!



The family keeps growing! Left to Right: GLittle (Shannon), Little (cMm), Me and Big (Kendall)



Our line within the Strong family sans Julia! Welcome Shannon and Kathryn!

Probably my fave picture of us. It's also probably one of the only times we've ALL been together. So glam. ...and I am quite short.


Miss you girls SO much. My life feels a little less filled with laughter without you all by my side. Can't wait for our reunion this summer and to truly welcome Janina into the family. MISS YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment